We request you to carefully review the terms and conditions and agree before proceeding with your booking.
Please note that any breach of our terms and conditions may result in the cancellation of your booking, and we reserve the right to take appropriate action in such cases. Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to welcoming you on your holiday with us. Best regards Westbeach Properties.
- After looking on our website and seeing a property you want to rent out for your chosen holiday, please submit the form online or email us on email@example.com. We would like to speak to all our guests over the telephone then we know exactly your requirements and check that the property is suitable for you.
- When you make a booking with us to secure the accommodation you will need to pay 25% of the cost of your holiday up front, then 28 days before you are due to arrive you will need to pay the balance of the remaining cost of your accommodation along with the security deposit. Once the balance is received a confirmation email is sent to you. You can pay via bank transfer which we can then provide you with our bank details or card payment over the telephone or come into our office.
- There is an admin charge of £25 per booking.
- We will also require 2 forms of id one being passport and social networking links like Facebook that we can verify your photo and your details. If you are not on any social networking, then driving license plus passport. If these can be scanned and emailed to us on firstname.lastname@example.org would be good, not then you can send copies to us in the post.
- The contract is made once we have sent you email confirmation of your booking and receipt of your deposit 7 days before. Please note that if you do cancel then a cancellation fee will apply. The cost of your stay will be confirmed in the email.
- If there are any changes made by yourself, you will need to email this over to us as soon as possible and we will do our best to get this sorted for you.
- The refundable security deposit that is required is between £100 - £500 depending on the size of the accommodation and this will be returned after 7 days end of your stay. If any further cleaning, stains, or spillages on carpets has been done then this can be deducted from your deposit.
- Regarding payments made internationally there is a £18 bank transfer fee.
- We require all our guests to sign our terms of business every time we take a booking along with our Booking Form unless it is direct from our website or other portals such as Airbnb. This can either be signed in our office or for convenience a copy sent via email for you to print off, sign and return to us.
- Please note that the number of guests must not exceed the number you booked for as we will not be able to refund if the numbers change.
- If call out for emergency regarding loss of keys there will be a charge of £25 plus the cost of keys being cut out of your deposit when out of office hours. If in office hours a charge will be cost of keys cut plus £5 staff time.
- When booking your accommodation please state if you need items such as chair/sofa beds, cots and highchairs.
- When booking please note that we can reserve the right to refuse if anyone is under this the age of 18 for groups and no legal guardian is present.
- Please call us 24 hours before your stay so that we can organize access to your property.
- If you need to cancel your holiday you must let us know as soon as possible in writing or via email. There will be a cancellation charge depending on when this is cancelled. For example, if it is cancelled more than 4 weeks in advance then it is the deposit that will be required. If it is cancelled less than 4 weeks, its deposit and the holiday balance of monies due to the fact the property was secured for that period of time for you. Depending on why you had to cancel, then maybe your holiday insurance policy may cover this for you. We can highly recommend that you take out holiday insurance so that you are covered.
- If we had to cancel your accommodation, this will be for only reasons out of our control, for example maintenance to the property or an owner is selling. We will do our best to arrange alternative accommodation for you, but we cannot pay any expenses losses that may incur.
- You can collect keys from our office in Hove between 9am to 5.00 pm or we can meet you at the property. Out of hours key collection is possible but there will be an additional charge to do this of £25.
- We will provide guests with all information such as contractors out of office emergencies, otherwise their point of contact will be for them to contact us directly. Information on all they need to know about your property such as how the heating works etc. will be given to them.
- Please note that you will accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or by another guest while you are at the property. Any damages then this will have to be paid directly to us. During your stay please be considerate of other people so as not to cause danger, distress to any third party. This also applies to noise disturbance after 11 pm. No refunds are given as a result to termination against serious noise or bad behavior.
- Westbeach has the right to deduct, and damages caused during the let from your deposit, this can be due to decorations, furnishings, smoking, out of hour’s contractors, loss of any keys, towels and any bedding stained spillages etc.
- All linen will be changed after 7 days stay, but if you are requiring earlier than this then a charge will be made. This can be discussed during your stay and can be deducted from your deposit.
- Check-in is at 3pm and checkout is at 11 am. Please make sure you are ready to leave at that time with all your belongings otherwise this can incur a late checkout fee.
- An earlier check in can be arranged if the property is ready at a small charge.
- Any amendments to your booking will have a £20 charge but cannot guarantee we can meet your requirements.
- Such events regarding ‘Force Majeure’ for example threat of war, war, riot, civil strike, terrorists, nuclear of a nuclear disaster, industrial dispute, adverse weather conditions, events out of our control, and fire. We cannot take responsibility for which are extreme events, but no liability will be accepted for or prevention in order this is effected by you to suffer any damage or loss during your stay. We will not be able to make any refunds or pay out any compensation/costs/expenses should this incur.
- On event of any death, personal injury or not caused by us or accommodation deficiency it is your liability to take reasonable care. We provide accommodation and use skill and care in doing so. You will need to show that care been taken during your stay if so was to make a claim.
- If illness or death is to be at fault of the person, members of or third party, we will not be responsible for.
- We at Westbeach Properties are not liable for loss or damage to your personal belongings.
- On booking you should mention any disabilities, fear of heights, asthma and any animal allergies
- Complaints procedure be it minor of serious; this information will be given before commencement of your holiday
- Notes on damage deposit will be given before your stay.
- Please note that we are not responsible for any external factors during your stay such as scaffolding, building works, neighbors carrying out building works, lifts breaking down, work on communal hallways and exterior of works to the property
- If problems occur over a weekend or bank holiday please bear in mind that contractors won’t be able to attend till the next working day so please leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible. Any non-emergency cases i.e., décor faulty entertainment equipment and inconvenience caused this Westbeach will decide on any compensation given at the time. If you decide to leave early, then you do not receive a refund.
- All holiday let’s are not hotels but private dwellings therefore this is of the owner’s taste on décor and does not mean that this is under categories of standard or internationally recognized. You will have your holiday let as you would if you were to inhabit in the local area this also goes for the nature of the architecture, culture and traditions within its area so therefore complaints cannot be accepted.
- Any special requests should be mentioned on booking especially any relating to medical problems. We will do our best to meet these requirements but canny guarantee this can be carried out. We cannot except responsibility if this was not mentioned at the start.
- Most important is to enjoy your holiday and at Westbeach we want to make this a great experience for you.
I accept by making this booking that I confirm that I have read and understood the Terms & Conditions, which cover important aspects such as payment. cancellations and liability.