Benefits for your short let stay
- We have helped numerous clients for short lets. This has been ideal accommodation for people that are in between their long-term homes, having their properties renovated, looking to relocate but want to get a feel for the area before making a final decision or have sold their properties and waiting for their property purchase to go through.
- We try to match you up with the best property that is available at the time to accommodate the amount of people staying, pet friendly and any other requirements you need during your stay.
- Short Lets are a set rate per month, so you know what you are paying for at the start. Prices can vary seasonal throughout the year.
- These properties come fully furnished and have been professionally cleaned at the start.
- You can choose how long you are wanting the property for (subject to availability). Some clients need flexibility on staying on longer and we just need to have as much notice before, so the property is held for you.
- Bedding and towels can be provided, and some guests like to use their own.
- Majority of the short-let properties have bills included which means not having to set these up. some stipulate bills on top and some might include most of the bills apart from the gas and electric.
- Guest can arrange weekly or two weekly cleans and some are included as part of the rental.
How it Works
- With the information given to us we do our best to match guests with their ideal accommodation. We need to know for how many people staying, any children and pets.
- Once we have the dates that people need, we draft up a Booking Form along with our Terms & Conditions to be signed and returned to us online.
- Depending how long the arrival date if closer the full payment is required, but if a few months before a 25% non-refundable deposit is asked for (returned under exceptional circumstances), then the full balance is paid for 28 days before. Payment can be via bank transfer or by card.
- For verification purposes we ask for photo ID from the lead guest and any guest reviews from before or social media where we can cross reference.
- The costs will be the rental (this can be paid in full usually or monthly can be negotiable), Damage deposit is required (you get this back when you leave subject to no damages, further cleaning or over usage of energy during your stay). This is usually returned up to 10 days when you leave. There is a one-off cleaning fee (varies to the size of the property) and a £25 admin fee.
- We liaise with you before arrival where the keys will be and can always meet you at the property.
- During your stay we will be your main point of contact and to report any issues you have during your stay and have numerous contractors we can call upon.
- Cleaners can be arranged upon request (separate charge)
- We like to give our guests the flexibility if they wish to extend if we have enough notice.
If you are need of the short-let accommodation for a few months, please give us a call on 01273 213911 or email us on email@example.com