- Lovely Two bedroom top floor apartment
- Short walk down to Hove seafront
- Lovely and bright flat
- Desk space off the lounge area
- Short lets only till END OF NOVEMBER 2021
- Great central Hove location
- Close to the shops and restaurants and good transport links
- Open plan modern kitchen/living room
- Two guests only
- Bills included
SHORT LET ONLY. AVAILABLE FROM END OF NOVEMEBER 2021 FOR 2 GUESTS ONLY. ALL BILLS INCLUDED.
Lovely bright two bedroom apartment situated on the top floor with modern open plan kitchen and living area plus office space. One double bedroom and one single bedroom. This block over looks Palmeria Square and is minutes away from the beautiful Hove beaches. Close to many local restaurants and amenities with a short walk or bus ride into Brighton. This is only suitable for 2 guests only. This is available now upto 25th June. THIS IS A SHORT LET ONLY. ALL BILLS INCLUDED.
Unfortunately there is no lift in the building and the flat is on the fourth floor. So climbing stairs is a must.
No parties or events
Check-in time is 3PM
Check-out time is by 11am
- Shoes off in the apartment please.
- No smoking anywhere in the apartment or property.
- No candles.
- No Stag or Hen parties.
- Please remove shoes when inside of the property
- only those agreed at time of booking to stay in the property
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.