- A beautiful Victorian 3 Bedroom Mansion Apartment
- A short walk down to the sea and Hove seafront
- One bedroom with fitted shower and the other bedroom with ensuite
- Beautiful large lounge with fireplace
- For 6 guests
- Popular Hove location near shops, bus routes and restaurants
- Three good size bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen/diner with all your essentials
- Many period features
- Availble now
This is a SHORT LET 1-3 months. This Victorian three bedroom mansion apartment with high ceilings and period features that has just been tastefully decorated and furnished throughout. It's peaceful and relaxing with a large sunny lounge that has side views to the sea. It is available for short let and holiday let.
Fitted kitchen/diner for all your self catering needs with large dining table and benches.This property is situated in a popular Hove location close to Church Road shops, cafes, restaurants, 100 m walk down to Hove beach and seafront and walking distance to Hove Station. This property is very spacious and can sleep 6 guests very comfortably. With fresh white bedding and towels provided. One bedroom has the benefit of a fitted shower and the master bedroom has an ensuite shower room plus separate family bathroom. There are is parking and the meters cost around £5 for 11 hours. Please check availability. Please note that the prices can vary due to different times throughout the year.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
May not be safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
Check-in time is 4PM - 10PM.
- Suitable for families with teenage children over the age of 13 years.
- Shoes off in the apartment please.
- No smoking anywhere in the apartment or property.
- No candles.
- No Stag or Hen parties.
- No parties or loud music after 10pm
- Only guests agreed at time of booking allowed to stay
- Please be considerate to the neighbours being a nice peaceful area
Brighton & Hove City Council
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.